Monday, June 12, 2023

 Reflections - Adventures in Rural Western Pennsylvania

West Creek Road Spring

“While some think adventures only come in frozen outer space or deep caves in Timbuktu, adventures find me in rural Western Pennsylvania.”


That’s the opening line posted this morning on Lyndi Alexander’s Worlds of Fancy, website of author Babs Mountjoy.


In one of my adventures, an hour long telephone call, I discovered Babs. She welcomed me to Pennwriters and nurtured my writing. Under her pen name Lyndi Alexander, Babs writes science fiction and fantasy. She graciously posts blogs about her author friends’ writing. Her post today features my writing—Janet of Wells Wood and the story, “Crossing the Bridge.” Check it out!

https://lyndialexander.wordpress.com/2023/06/12/adventures-in-rural-pennsylvania/

 
Cottontail

2 comments:

  1. I'm a discovery! Well, if I am, so are you. I'm so proud of your writing path, my friend! I'm sure this is the first of many features for you, :)

    ReplyDelete